The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
This presentation and accompanying Excel data, provides an coal cost curve for 180 mines, with breakdown of costs into mining, processing, admin, land transport, port charges and royalties.
Specific datasets include -
- Global Mine Level Cost Costs
- Global Company Equity Production Costs
- Country level Production Costs
- Glencore Cost Curve
- SUEK Cost Curve
- Anglo American Cost Curve
- The report is based GlobalData’s proprietary cost estimation model and data from GlobalData’s Mining Intelligence Center.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the global industry structure of coal mines
- Analyze mines you may be working with, including how they compare against their peers
- Assess the performance of coal companies