The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
This presentation and accompanying Excel data provide an iron ore cost curve for 70 mines contributing to over 90% of the seaborne iron ore market, with breakdown of costs into mining, processing, admin, freight and royalties.
Specific datasets include -
- Global Mine Level Cost Costs
- Global Company Equity Production Costs
- Country level Production Costs
- Rio Tinto Cost Curve
- Vale Cost Curve
- BHP Billiton Curve
- The report is based GlobalData’s proprietary cost estimation model and data from GlobalData’s Mining Intelligence Center.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the global industry structure of iron ore mines
- Analyse mines you may be working with, including how they compare against their peers
- Assess the performance of iron ore companies