Competitor Analysis: Tumor Microenvironment Modulation via IDO, TGF-?/R, CXCR4, CSF-1R, CD47-SIRP?, Adenosine, STING & Others
This Competitive Intelligence report aboutTumor Microenvironment Modulation via IDO, TGF-?/R, CXCR4, CSF-1R, CD47-SIRP?, Adenosine, STING & Others evaluates as of December 2016 the competitive field of mainly inhibitors and antagonists of substrates, enzymes and receptors involved in the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment, including
- IDO (Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase
- TDO (Tryptophan 2,3 dioxygenase)
- TGF-?/R (Transforming Growth Factor beta/Receptor)
- CXCR4 (Chemokine Receptor Type 4)
- CSF-1R (Colony Stimulating Factor-1 Receptor)
- CD47 – SIRP? (Signal Regulatory Protein Alpha)
- Adenosine Pathway: Adenosine 2A Receptor (A2AR), CD73, CD39 & adenosine
- STING (STimulator of INterferon Genes) Receptor
- Others (e.g. arginase)
Purchase of the pdf report includes a 6-month online access to the data of the report and any updates since the publication date as well as the clinical and preclinical combination studies. Credentials to access the database will be sent by e-mail and allow online work with the project data to print or export an individual report.
More than 45 new molecular entities modulating the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment are in clinical development as monotherapy or in combination with other checkpoint modulators or targeted cancer therapeutics. At least further eight molecules are undergoing IND-enabling studies.
The report includes a compilation of currently active projects in research and development of modulators of the tumor microenvironment. In addition, the report lists company-specific R&D pipelines of Tumor Microenvironment Modulators. Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes,
- Target / Mechanism of Action,
- Class of Compound,
- Product Category,
- R&D Stage and
- additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series:
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.