Competitor Analysis: Inhibitors of Negative Immune Checkpoints CTLA-4, LAG-3, TIM-3 & Others
This Competitive Intelligence report aboutInhibitors of Negative Immune Checkpoints CTLA-4, LAG-3, TIM-3 & Others evaluates as of November 26, 2016 the competitive field of mainly specific, but also bispecific new molecular entities inhibiting negative immune checkpoints, including
- CTLA-4 (Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte-Associated Protein-4; CD152)
- LAG-3 (Lymphocyte Activation Gene 3; CD223)
- TIM-3 (T-cell Immunoglobulin domain and Mucin domain 3; HAVCR2)
- VISTA (V-region Ig-containing Suppressor of T-cell Activation) Receptor
- CEACAM1 (Carcino-Embryonic Antigen Cell Adhesion Molecule 1)
- BTLA (B- and T-Lymphocyte Attenuator)
- GARP (Glycoprotein A Repetitions Predominant)
- TIGIT (T-cell Immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains)
- IL-10 (Interleukin-10)
- B7-H3 (CD276)
Purchase of the pdf report includes a 6-month online access to the data of the report and any updates since the publication date as well as the clinical and preclinical combination studies. Credentials to access the database will be sent by e-mail and allow online work with the project data to print or export an individual report.
More than 10 antibodies inhibiting negative immune checkpoints are in clinical development as monotherapy or in combination with other checkpoint modulators or targeted cancer therapeutics. At least further five molecules are undergoing IND-enabling studies.
The report includes a compilation of currently active projects in research and development of immune checkpoint inhibitors. In addition, the report lists company-specific R&D pipelines of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors. Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes,
- Target / Mechanism of Action,
- Class of Compound,
- Product Category,
- R&D Stage and
- additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series:
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.