Report Package: Hot targets for empowered antibody and cell therapy technologies
This package contains three reports analyzing
- CD123 and
as versatile and hot targets for the successful application of empowered antibody and cell technologies, including:
- Fc-Engineered Antibodies;
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates;
- T-Cell Redirecting Bispecific Antibodies;
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cells.
The reports describe and discuss
- Target background, scientific rationale & expression profiles;
- Preclinical proof-of-concept;
- Clinical experience;
- Competitive landscape;
- Drug or cell therapy profiles;
- Company profiles.
Each of the three reports can be obtained individually, but the package of the three reports provides a 40% discount on the regular prices:
B-Cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA): hot target for emerging treatment modalities
CD123: a paradigmatic target for immunotherapeutic treatment modalities
CD22: a suitable antigen for targeted payload delivery by immunotherapeutics
Detailed report descriptions, tables of contents and samples from the reports can be found on the respective product page.