North American Firefighter Personal Protective Equipment Market, Forecast to 2020
Changing End-user Preferences Spark Call for Rethink of Strategy
This study analyzes the North American firefighter personal protective equipment market, and covers fire helmets, fire boots, turnout gear, fire gloves, and SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus).
Insights into major product, material, and market trends are provided for each segment. Fabric analysis is provided for the turnout gear segment. Revenue forecasts are provided for the period 2016-2020. Key drivers and restraints for the market—including regulations and concerns around cancer—are discussed.
Growth opportunities in the firefighter personal protective equipment (PPE) market are identified and evaluated. Strategic imperatives for manufacturers in the market are also identified. Factors that affect end-user choices of PPE are analyzed to identify areas of interest for manufacturers. Finally, a competitive factors assessment of the products in this space is provided.
Following are some of the key questions this study will answer:
- What is the growth potential for the firefighter personal protective equipment market?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints?
- What are the major product, technology, and market trends that are likely to characterize the market going forward?
- Which product segments in the market are likely to experience the fastest growth?
- Which products are gaining favor among end users and why?
- Which market participants are best positioned for growth and why?