This research service covers the global media and entertainment storage market and discusses verticals including broadcasting, managed services, publishing, and post-production. Detailed market trend analyses, including market drivers, market restraints, technology trends, and vertical analysis, are provided. Detailed revenue forecasts are also provided for the total global media and entertainment storage market. The global market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). A competitive landscape in terms of major participants and market share analysis is also provided. The base year of the research is 2016 with forecasts running up to 2022.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- How will the structure of the media and entertainment storage market change over time?
- How will existing storage companies shape the market?
- What are the current market trends, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends are shaping the storage market place today?
- What disruptions and implications are in the market? Are vendors taking their business to the next level?
- How are the solutions going to evolve in terms of features and functionalities as the need for storage increases?