The global C4ISR market is segmented by the regions of Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, North America, and South and Central Asia, with example programs for 25 nations provided. Global C4ISR spending will remain stable through to 2020.
Expect increased sales for cybersecurity, assured GPS/navigation, unmanned sea vehicles, and missile defense systems. The use of commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware and software and the Internet of Things (IoT) concept will accelerate and be integrated into military C4ISR structures.
Mature commercial products ease integration, lessen training requirements, ensure tech refresh, and reduce costs for defense enterprise and tactical networks. Tech companies can gain additional markets, access government R&D funding, and participate in solving cutting-edge defense problems. In addition to communications technologies, other areas such as nano, materials, optics, lasers, holographics, and gaming are in high demand for defense applications.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the areas of growth within the global C4ISR market?
- Which segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading drivers and restraints for the global market?
- What are the top segments for the global C4ISR market?
- Which regions and countries will lead future C4ISR spending?
- Which companies are leading the C4ISR research, procurement, and services market?