“Global metal chelates market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.54%.”
The metal chelates market is projected to reach a value of USD 619.5 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.54% from 2016. The market is driven by the factors such as decreasing soil quality and increasing micronutrient deficiencies. This will increase the demand for the chelated metals. The growth of the market will be hindered due to the issues regarding non-biodegradable chelates.
“The micronutrients segment is projected to be the largest growing from 2016 to 2022.”
The micronutrients are the largest segment as these are the most deficient nutrients. Micronutrients have a major impact in the productivity of the crop. They are the nutrients available in metal form, and are majorly available in chelated form to optimize the uptake. The increasing awareness about the micronutrient deficiency in the soil is driving the demand for chelated micronutrients.
“The folior mode of application is projected to be largest and fastest growing from 2016 to 2022.”
The folior is preferred mode of application for metal chelates due to its ease of application. It is also cost effective and time efficient. This is increasing the use of folior application among the farmers which, in turn, is driving the market for metal chelates.
“Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing from 2016 to 2022.”
Asia-Pacific is expected to account for the largest share of the market and is projected to grow at the highest rate. The demand for metal chelates is driven by the increasing awareness about the modern agricultural practices. China is the largest market for the metal chelates in the Asia-Pacific region followed by India. The increasing awareness among the farmers and adoption of modern agricultural practices are driving the market in these countries.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region conducted during the research study, are as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation: Director level – 22%, C Level –28%, and Others– 50%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 25%, Asia-Pacific – 18%, and MEA – 12%
Major players are as follows:
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Akzo Nobel N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Syngenta AG (Switzerland)
- Nufarm Limited (Australia)
- Haifa Chemicals Limited (Israel)
Other players that also have a strong presence in this market are as follows:
- Aries Agro Limited (India)
- Protex International (France)
- Van Iperen International (The Netherlands)
- Valagro SpA (Italy)
- Deretil Agronutritional (Spain)
This report categorizes the global market for metal chelates on the basis of type, crop type, mode of application, and region. In terms of insights, this research report has focused on industry analyses and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging & high-growth segments of the global metal chelates market; high-growth regions, countries, and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Key benefits of buying this report
- Analyses of the global metal chelates market, with region-specific assessment and competition analysis
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies
- Identification and analysis of the microeconomic indicators that affect the metal chelates market on global and regional levels
- A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information