The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The German Hot Drinks market is forecast to register significant growth during 2015-2020 supported by improving GDP per capita and low inflation in the country. The Hot Coffee category is forecast to register fastest growth in both Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption. The penetration of private label products stood high in the German Hot Drinks market. Mondelez International, Inc, and Nestle S.A. are among the leading players in the market.
- The Hot Drinks market in Germany is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- The Hot Coffee category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Germany
- The Roast and Ground Coffee segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Hot Coffee category
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the German Hot Drinks market
- Teekanne is the leading brand in the Hot Tea category.
- Paper and Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the German Hot Drinks market
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Paper and Board and others; container data for:Jar, Bag/Sachet, Tin, Box and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning