The Greek Hot Drinks market is being led by the Hot Coffee category in both Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption. The Other Hot Drinks category is forecast to register fastest growth in both Off-trade and On-trade sales during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for the highest share of the distribution of Hot Drinks in the country. Nestle S.A and Unilever Plc are the leading players in the Greek Hot Drinks market.
- The Hot Drinks market in Greece is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- Greek consumers are opting for value for money products in the Hot Drinks market
- The Hot Coffee category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Greece
- Other Hot Drinks is the smallest value category in the Greek Hot Drinks market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Greek Hot Drinks market
- Lipton is the leading brand in the Hot Tea category
- Glass is the commonly used packaging material in the Greek Hot Drinks market
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Hot Drinks market in Greece provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Paper and Board and others; container data for:Jar, Bag/Sachet, Tin, Box and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning