“The global market for epoxy adhesives is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.63% from 2016 to 2026”
The global epoxy adhesives market is projected to reach USD 10.13 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.63%, from 2016 to 2026. The demand for lighter vehicles, have had manufacturers switch from the traditional mechanical fasteners to light weight and more efficient adhesives, which is driving the global epoxy adhesives market. The stringent environmental regulations in the European countries are restraining the epoxy adhesives market.
“Wind energy segment is the fastest-growing application segment of the epoxy adhesives market”
The wind energy segment is projected to be the fastest-growing application segment of epoxy adhesives, from 2016 to 2026. The growing transportation sector is driving the demand for epoxy adhesives in buses, trucks, rail, and aerospace.
“Rising demand from Asia-Pacific is a major driver for the epoxy adhesives market“
In 2015, the Asia-Pacific region was the largest epoxy adhesives market, in terms of volume. It is estimated to retain the market leadership during the forecast period. China and Japan are the two major markets for epoxy adhesives in this region. The increasing residential building & construction activities are driving the market in the Asia-Pacific region, resulting in a high demand for epoxy adhesives. In addition, the growing manufacturing activities are likely to drive the demand for epoxy adhesives in the ASEAN countries.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of the primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 41%, Tier 2 – 33%, and Others - 26%
- By Designation - C level – 35%, Director level - 36%, and Others - 29%
- By Region - North America - 29%, Europe - 27%, Asia-Pacific - 26%, South America - 10%, and Middle East and Africa – 8%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Ashland Inc. (U.S.), Sika A.G. (Switzerland), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Lord Corporation (U.S.), Illinois Tool Works Inc. (U.S.), and Permabond LLC (U.S.).
The report covers the global epoxy adhesives market and its application across different industry verticals and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as type, application, and regions. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall epoxy adhesives market and the subsegments. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and form their market strategies. The report also will help the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on epoxy adhesives offered by the top players in the global epoxy adhesives market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global epoxy adhesives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for epoxy adhesives across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global epoxy adhesives market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global epoxy adhesives market