“The NVH testing market growth directly linked with stringent environmental noise and growing focus on fuel efficiency”
The NVH testing market was valued at USD 1.57 billion in 2015 and is estimated to reach USD 2.08 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.05% between 2016 and 2022. The stringent environmental noise regulations across the regions have been imposed to address issues related to the noise levels which have harmful impact on human health. The major factors expected to drive the growth of the NVH testing market are increasing environmental noise which is forcing the automotive manufacturers to reduce the noise levels and increased focus on fuel efficiency driving the NVH testing market.
“Market for signal conditioners to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The signal conditioner segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The increasing complexities in the NVH test setups with the increase in features in automotive is expected to propel the market for signal conditioners as they are used for manipulating the analog signal to meet the requirements of the further processing of the signal.
“Power generation vertical to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The power generation vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is expected due to stringent legislative obligations for OEMs to design and manufacture low-noise products for the power generation industry. Controlling sound levels produced by generators is a high priority as various governmental agencies are enacting noise ordinances to reduce noise pollution.
“The market in the RoW region to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The NVH testing market in RoW is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period. The growth is primarily due to stringent regulations for construction noise levels in the Middle East and stringent regulations for automotive manufacturers in South America are expected to drive the market.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 Companies - 25%, Tier 2 Companies - 20%, and Tier 3 Companies - 55%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives - 25%, Directors - 25%, and Managers - 50%
- By Region: North America - 30%, Europe - 20%, Asia-Pacific - 30%, and RoW - 20%
Major players operating in the NVH testing market include National Instruments Corporation (U.S.), Br?el & Kj?r Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S (Denmark), Head acoustics GmbH (Germany), imc Me?systeme GmbH (Germany), DEWEsoft d.o.o. (Slovenia), Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software, Inc. (U.S.), G.R.A.S Sound and Vibration A/S (Denmark), Muller-BBM Holding AG (Germany), Prosig, Ltd. (U.K.) and M+P international Mess-und Rechnertechnik GmbH (Germany), among others.
This report aims to estimate the market size and future growth potential of the NVH testing market across different segments such as type, vertical, application, and geography. The report covers the NVH testing market by type including hardware and software. The hardware market includes sensors & transducers, meters, analyzers, data acquisition systems, shakers & controllers, and signal conditioners. The software market includes acquisition software, acoustic software, vibration software, signal analysis software. and calibration software. The report covers the NVH testing market for verticals include automotive & transportation, aerospace & defense, industrial, construction, consumer electronics, and power generation.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, vertical, application, and geography, along with their respective market size
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the NVH testing market
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the NVH testing market have been detailed in this report
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market on the basis of type, vertical, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the NVH testing market
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and market ranking analysis of the key players