Our “Quarterly Midstream Capital Raising Review - Q3 2016” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the midstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the midstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Analysis of Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the midstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry