Existing User Interfaces (UI) do not scale very well. Chatbots represent a way for brands, businesses and publishers to interact with users without requiring them to download an app, become familiar with a new UI, or configure and update regularly. Chatbots provide a conversational interfaces supported by Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide automated, contextual communications.
Chatbots are taking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to a new level as business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and consumer-to-business communications is both automated and improved by way of push and pull of the right information at the right time. Chatbots also provide benefits to customers as both existing clients and prospects enjoy the freedom to interact on their own terms.
As the interface between humans and computers evolves from an "operational" interface (Websites and traditional Apps) to an increasingly more "conversational" interface (ChatBots, Voice Interfaces, etc.), expectations about how humans communicate, consume content, use apps, and engage in commerce will change dramatically. This transformation is poised to impact virtually every aspect of marketing and sales operations for every industry vertical.
This research provides and in-depth assessment of the Chatbots market including the following:
- Global and regional forecasts by industry, application, and business model
- Analysis of Chatbot market across industry verticals with use cases in diverse sectors
- Analysis of Chatbot companies including their strategic initiatives, solutions, applications, and services
- Assessment of current Chatbot developments and role of Machine Learning and AI other technologies
- Analysis of Chatbot architecture, feature/functionality, and how it will impact enterprise and business in general
- Assessment of emerging Chatbot business models and associated economic impact on labor, investments, and ROI
All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Chatbots are moving aggressively beyond CRM in leading industry verticals
- Stand-alone Chatbots are expected to contribute 40% of the market by 2022
- Lost jobs due to Chatbots and other AI represent lost wages of $262.7B annually by 2021
- Consumer Chatbot applications will continue to lead the market through 2022 with $744M in revenue
- Global and regional Chatbot forecasts for 2017 – 2022
- Understand Chatbot technologies including AI integration
- Identify market challenges and opportunities for Chatbots
- Understand the macro and micro economic impact of Chatbots
- Identify market leading Chatbot companies, apps, and solutions
- Identify market opportunities for Chatbots across many industries
- Learn what Chatbot approaches have worked, not worked, and why
- Next generation UI companies
- Artificial Intelligence companies
- Communication service providers
- Internet and mobile app developers
- Machine Language based app providers
- Enterprise, SMB, and companies of all types