“Industrial Ethernet market expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.8%”
According to the new market research report on industrial Ethernet, this market is expected to be valued at USD 59.20 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 16.8% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of the industrial Ethernet market can be attributed to the growing adoption of IIoT, high adoption of advanced industrial Ethernet protocols in smart factories, increasing machine-to-machine communication, and interoperability of industrial automation and control devices. Industrial Ethernet technology is expected to grow because of the increased requirements of sharing information database, energy efficiency, safety, and downtime reduction.
“Currently, EtherNet/IP protocol holds a major share of the market”
EtherNet/IP protocol holds a major share of the industrial Ethernet market and has a strong base in developing countries such as India and China with its ability to integrate into wireless devices across multiple networks. It helps in improving the overall plant performance, environmental safety, and efficiency.
“Industrial Ethernet market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate”
This report covers regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022. The major reason for the growth of the industrial Ethernet market in APAC is it is one of the largest producers of consumer electronics in the world, which is boosting the advanced automation in these industries that use industrial Ethernet system. Also, APAC is the major automotive production hub in the.
Break-up of the profiles of primary participants for the report:
- By Company Type: Tier 1,50%, Tier 2,33%, and Tier 3,17%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives34%, Directors33%, and others33%
- By Region: APAC50%, North America33%, Europe17%
The companies that are profiled in this report are Siemens AG (Germany), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), Beckhoff Automation (Germany), Moxa Inc. (Taiwan), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), B&R Automation (Austria), Belden Inc. (U.S), and Innovasic, Inc. (U.S.).
This report covers the key software, services, and components of the industrial Ethernet market. In industrial Ethernet, different protocols are used, namely, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, Modbus TCP, POWERLINK, Sercos III, and CC-LINK IE. The report covers various end-user industries such as automotive, electrical and electronics, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, water and wastewater, food and beverages, pharmaceutical, energy and power generation, mining, chemical, petrochemicals and fertilizers, and engineering/fabrication. The industrial Ethernet market has been segmented based on region into North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to offering, protocol, end-user industry, and geography along with their respective revenue.
- Porter’s five forces framework has been provided along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the industrial Ethernet market.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the industrial Ethernet market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the industrial Ethernet market based on offering, protocol, end-user industry, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the industrial Ethernet market.
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided that includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of the key players.
- The available customizations for the report offer further country-wise segmentation of the industrial Ethernet market in terms of value; further breakdown of the industry can be provided along with profiling of additional companies in the report.