This new 139 page market analysis report reveals that the automotive transmission market will achieve revenues of $148bn in 2017.
Despite the gradual electrification of the global vehicle fleet, the internal combustion engine (ICE) will be the mainstay of vehicle powertrains for at least the next decade. Furthermore, automotive OEMs are under increasing competitive pressure to make vehicle smoother, faster and more comfortable, whilst regulation is forcing OEMs to make the vehicles they sell more fuel efficient and emit less harmful emissions. This necessitates continual investment in automotive transmission to optimise vehicle performance, reduce power losses and to reduce emissions.
Are you involved in the automotive transmission market or intend to be? If so, then you must read this report
It’s vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this report.
Market scope: A transmission system is a critical component in a vehicle’s powertrain. It transfers the power generated by the engine to the wheels of the vehicle and optimizes the power flow through the required gear ratios. It ensures the vehicle has sufficient torque to move forward from rest and sufficient speed while cruising. This optimization is carried out through gears in the transmission system which vary the gear ratio between the engine and wheels and optimise the transfer of engine power.
At present there are five major types of transmission systems employed in automobiles – Manual, Automatic, Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), and Automated Manual Transmission (AMT).
The Automotive Transmission Systems Market Report 2017-2027 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
Where are the automotive transmission systems market opportunities?
- 149 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
When will the automotive transmission systems market grow?
- Global, regional and automotive transmission submarket forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 illustrate the market progression
Which automotive transmission systems submarket will thrive from 2017-2027?
- Manual Transmission Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Automatic Transmission Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) Market Forecast 2017-2027
Where are the regional automotive transmission market opportunities from 2017-2027?
North America Market Forecast 2017-2027
- US Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Canada Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Mexico Market Forecast 2017-2027
Central & South America Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Brazil Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Argentina Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Central & South America Market Forecast 2017-2027
Asia Pacific Market Forecast 2017-2027
- China Market Forecast 2017-2027
- India Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Japan Market Forecast 2017-2027
- South Korea Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Asia Pacific Market Forecast 2017-2027
Europe Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Germany Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Spain Market Forecast 2017-2027
- France Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Europe Market Forecast 2017-2027
MENA Market Forecast 2017-2027
What are the factors influencing automotive transmission market dynamics?
- SWOT analysis explores the factors.
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
• Who are the leading automotive transmission companies?
- Examine competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, and future outlook.
- Allison Transmission
- JATCO Ltd
- GETRAG Ltd
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Eaton Corporation
- Continental Corporation
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive transmission value chain, including
- Automotive OEMs
- Automotive transmission companies
- Component suppliers
- Engine manufacturers
- Lubricant manufacturers
- R&D staff
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies