The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The global software-defined anything market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 31.72%”
The global software-defined anything market is expected to be worth USD 28.09 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 31.72% between 2016 and 2022. The software-defined anything market is estimated to grow rapidly due to centralized security control throughout the enterprise, dynamic provisioning of networking resources, reduced operational cost, easy Quality of Service (QoS) implementation, and unified cloud resources.
’SDS technology is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period’
The software-defined anything market is segmented on the basis of technology as software-defined network (SDN), software-defined data center (SDDC), and software-defined storage (SDS). The market for SDS technology is expected to grow at the highest rate because of exponential growth in volume of data across enterprises and cost optimization in managing hardware.
“North America held the largest share of the software-defined anything market in 2015”
Among all the geographic regions, North America is considered to be the largest market for software-defined anything solutions. The market in North America for software-defined anything solutions is driven by various factors such as technological advancements and early adoption of SDA-related technologies in the region. In addition, technological advancements in software-defined anything have propelled the growth of the market in North America. The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast. The greater utilization of software-related technologies such as SDN, SDDC, and SDS is expected to drive the adoption of SDA providers in the APAC region.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 Companies – 50%, Tier 2 Companies – 33%, and Tier 3 Companies – 17%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 34%, Directors – 33%, and Others – 33%
- By Region: North America - 17%, Europe - 33%, and Asia-Pacific - 50%
The key players in the software-defined anything market are VMware, Inc. (U.S.) Microsoft Corp. (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (U.S.), IBM Corp. (U.S.), and Citrix Systems, Inc. (U.S.), EMC Corp. (U.S.), NEC Corp. (Japan), Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan), Juniper Networks, Inc. (U.S.), and Western Digital Corp. (U.S.) among others.
The scope of this report covers the software-defined anything market on the basis of technology, vertical, service, deployment mode, and geography. The software-defined anything market on the basis of technology has been further segmented into software-defined networking (SDN), software-defined data center (SDDC), and software-defined storage (SDS). The report has been segmented on the basis of vertical into telecom & ITES, BFSI, Education, consumer goods & retail, logistics & warehouse, healthcare, government & defense, and others. The software-defined anything report on the basis of services has been segmented as integration & deployment services, managed services and consulting services. Similarly, this report has been segmented on the basis of deployment mode into cloud and on premise. The software-defined anything report on the basis of geography has been segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of World.
Key benefits of buying the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to technology, verticals, services, and geography along with their respective market size.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the software defined anything market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the software-defined anything market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis of technology, vertical, services, deployment mode, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the software-defined anything market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and ranking of key players.
- The available customizations for the report can offer further country-wise segmentation of the software-defined anything market in terms of value, further breakdown of the industry can be provided, and profiling of any additional companies in the report.