Airlines - Scandinavia Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Airlines industry in each of the Scandinavian (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, segmentation, and five forces analysis, plus full five year market forecasts for each country. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary market values, and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The Scandinavian airlines market had a total market value of $10,977.1 million in 2010.
Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2006–10 period.
Within the airlines industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $4,815.8 million in 2010.
Norway is expected to lead the Airlines in the scandinavia countries, with a value of $7,887.8 million in 2015.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport. Industry volumes are defined as the total number of revenue passengers enplaned (departures) at all airports within the country or region, excluding transit passengers who arrive and depart on the same flight code. For the US and Canada, transborder passengers departing from either country are considered as part of the international segment. Industry value is defined as the total revenue obtained by airlines from transporting these passengers. This avoids the double-counting of passengers. All currency conversions in this profile were carried out using constant 2010 average annual exchange rates.
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.