Air Freight: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Air Freight industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global air freight sector grew by 4.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $124,670.8 million.
In 2016, the global air freight sector is forecast to have a value of $159,426.9 million, an increase of 27.9% since 2011.
The global air freight sector grew by 1.4% in 2011 to reach a volume of 153,940.5 million units.
In 2016, the global air freight sector is forecast to have a volume of 179,217.4 million units, an increase of 16.4% since 2011.
Americas accounts for 34.3% of the global air freight sector value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton kilometers (FTK). Air freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report are counted in the country of origin. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.