Aerospace & Defense: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Aerospace & Defense industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global aerospace & defense sector grew by 3% in 2010 to reach a value of $1,066.6 billion.
- In 2015, the global aerospace & defense sector is forecast to have a value of $1,204.2 billion, an increase of 12.9% since 2010.
- Defense is the largest segment of the global aerospace & defense sector, accounting for 74.2% of the sector's total value.
- Americas accounts for 52% of the global aerospace & defense sector value.
- Boeing Company, The is the leading player in the global aerospace & defense sector, generating a 6% share of the sector's value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The aerospace & defense market is deemed to be the revenues accrued by manufacturers from civil and military aerospace and defense procurements. Such procurements only include equipment, parts, and maintenance (EPM); other elements of military spending, such as personnel and buildings, are omitted. Defense electronics and military aerospace are covered by the defense segment; the civil aerospace segment includes civilian planes and space equipment, but excludes military aircraft and related items. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)