Aerospace & Defense - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
Aerospace & Defense - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Aerospace & Defense industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The top 5 emerging countries contributed $147.3 billion to the global aerospace & defense industry in 2010, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% between 2006 and 2010.
- The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $255.5 billion in 2015, with a CAGR of 11.6% over the 2010–15 period.
- China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $106.7 billion in 2010.
- The China is expected to lead the aerospace & defense industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $187 billion in 2015.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The aerospace & defense market is deemed to be the revenues accrued by manufacturers from civil and military aerospace and defense procurements. Such procurements only include equipment, parts, and maintenance (EPM); other elements of military spending, such as personnel and buildings, are omitted. Defense electronics and military aerospace are covered by the defense segment; the civil aerospace segment includes civilian planes and space equipment, but excludes military aircraft and related items. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research