This study offers a look at the global enterprise LMS market including revenue, unit shipment, and pricing trend forecasts up to 2022 using a base year of 2015. Analysis and discussion are presented in terms of the following regions: North America and Latin America (NALA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
The research highlights key trends impacting the global enterprise LMS market and outlines future implications. These trends include: Using Big Data to predict and prescribe learning content; hyper connectivity driving movement to the cloud; and growth of the extended enterprise LMS market.
A competitive landscape, concerning major participants and market share analysis, is also provided for Sumtotal Systems, SAP Successfactors, Cornerstone, Oracle Taleo, Blackboard, SABA Software, and IBM Kenexa.
Key questions this study answers:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What regional trends exist in the LMS market, and what do they mean for global growth strategies for vendors?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the critical success factors? Who is further along the curve in addressing these issues?
- What are the major drivers and restraints in the LMS market? What do vendors need to know to stay ahead of the curve?
- What are the key trends and how will they impact the LMS market?
Readers who can benefit from the content found in this research include:
Enterprises, LMS vendors, complementary vendors such as lecture capture solution vendors, massive online open courses vendors, device vendors, and anyone looking to venture into the enterprise LMS market.