According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Malaria Diagnostics market is accounted for $579.5 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $826.3 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.1%. High growth rate in diseases worldwide, rising awareness on malaria and increasing demand for high quality diagnostics are some of the factors driving the market. However, rising demand for low cost diagnostic tests and technological complications are limiting the market growth.
Rapid diagnostic tests segment is expected to witness the highest share during the forecast period. The favourable growth is attributed to high sensitivity and quick results. Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the market owing to high occurrence of malaria in this region. Africa is expected to dominate the malaria diagnostics market owing to factors such as local weather conditions, poverty and under developed healthcare system.
Some of the key players in global malaria diagnostics market include Premier Medical Corporation Ltd., bioM?rieux , Siemens Healthcare , Access Bio Inc., Leica Microsystems, Sysmex Partec GmbH , Nikon Corporation, Alere Inc., Olympus Corporation, Beckman Coulter Inc., Novartis Diagnostics, Bio-Rad Laboratories and Ortho- Clinical Diagnostics.
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDT)
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Other Technologies
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements