This report, from Stratview Research, studies the aerospace and defense carbon brakes market over the period 2010 to 2021. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Aerospace and Defense Carbon Brakes Market Highlights:
The global aerospace and defense carbon brakes market offers a good growth opportunity and is likely to grow at a 7.6% CGAR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Increasing commercial aircraft deliveries, growing aircraft fleet size, and better operational performance of carbon brakes over steel brakes are some of the key growth drivers of the global carbon brakes market.
Commercial aircraft is expected to remain growth engine of the global aerospace and defense carbon brakes market during the forecast period. Both OEM and aftermarket segments are likely to offer healthy opportunity in the next five years.
North America is expected to remain the largest market for carbon brakes due to manufacturing base of largest commercial OEM, Boeing and increasing retrofit market. However, during the next five years, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate.
The supply chain of this market comprises raw materials suppliers, carbon brake manufacturers, Aircraft OEMs, and Airlines. The key aerospace OEMs are Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Embraer, ATR, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and key airlines are Lufthansa, Delta Air, Air China, and Singapore Airlines.
The carbon brakes market is a highly consolidated market. The key carbon brakes are Safran Landing Systems (Messier-Buggatti-Dowty), UTC Aerospace Systems, Honeywell Aerospace, and Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems. New product development, regional expansion, and long term contacts are the key strategies adopted by the key players to gain competitive edge in the market.
This report offers high quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools. More than 300 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data. More than 15 detailed primary interviews with the market players across the value chain in the all four regions and industry experts have been executed to obtain both the qualitative and quantitative insights.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends of the carbon brakes market
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
The aerospace and defense carbon brakes market is segmented into the following categories.
Global Aerospace and Defense Carbon Brakes Market by Aircraft Type:
- Commercial Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Military Aircraft and Others
Global Aerospace and Defense Carbon Brakes Market by End Use Type:
Global Aerospace and Defense Carbon Brakes Market by Fiber Precursor:
Global Aerospace and Defense Carbon Brakes Market by Manufacturing Process:
- Chemical Vapor Infiltration
- Liquid Phase Infiltration
Global Aerospace and Defense Carbon Brakes Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia – Pacific
- Rest of the World
Report Customization Options
With this detailed report, Stratview Research offers one of the following free customization options to our respectable clients:
- Detailed profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- SWOT analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Current market segmentation of any one of the regions by aircraft type or end use type
- Benchmarking of key players on the following parameters: Product portfolio, geographical reach, regional presence, and strategic alliances