The high speed camera market is worth $326.96 million in the FY2015 and is expected to witness a growth rate of 2.2% during the forecast period of 2016-2022. The increasing requirement for high speed cameras in the research and development application sector is dominant in order to enable researchers to visualize and study slowed down ultra-fast transient phenomena. The report is a compilation of various segments including market breakdown by resolution, frame rate, application verticals and different geographical regions.The report also includes chapters on the component analysis of high speed cameras as well as cross mapping of segments such as frame rates by applications and applications by geography.
The report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast with respect to high speed cameras by resolution, frame rates, and applications. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the demand and supply side analysis of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry.
The report addresses the following key questions about the global high speed camera market:
- The global high speed camera market size in terms of revenue and volume from 2016-2022.
- The dominant frame rate and resolution category of high speed cameras by revenue and volume in the high speed camera market.
- The revenue generated and volumes shipped,of different resolution type and frame rate type cameras in the high speed camera market?
- Different factors driving the market forward in the forecast period.
- Major factors challenging the growth of global automotive brakes market.
- New strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry.
- Regions that will lead the global high speed camera market by the end of the forecast period.
- Revenue generated by the high speed cameras of different frame rates in different application verticals.
The company profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years (2014-2016). Some of the key players are Vision Research Inc., Photron Inc., AOS Technologies AG, Fastec Imaging Corporation, nac Image Technology Inc., Lumenera Corporation, Optronis GmbH and Mikrotron GmbH.