The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Increasing adoption and need to improve efficiency of business operations is driving the global BPM in real estate market”
The business process management (BPM) in real estate market is projected to grow from USD 429.1 million in 2016 to USD 1,298.0 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 24.8% between 2016 and 2021. The market for BPM in real estate is growing substantially owing to the increasing adoption of BPM solutions by real estate companies. Increasing demand to improve efficiency of business operations is one of the most significant drivers influencing the growth of the BPM in real estate market. High investments in deployment of BPM suites is acting as a restraint for the growth of the BPM in real estate market.
“Based on component, the services segment of the BPM in real estate market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Based on component, the services segment of the BPM in real estate market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This high growth of the services segment can be attributed to the increasing demand and expansive use of system integration, consulting, and training & education services in the real estate market to improve efficiency of deployed solutions.
“The Asia-Pacific BPM in real estate market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The Asia-Pacific BPM in real estate market is expected to witness substantial growth and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing demand for BPM solutions and services in real estate in the region. Industrialization and urbanization are the major factors fueling the growth of the real estate sector in the Asia-Pacific region, which, in turn, is fueling the growth of the BPM in real estate market in the region. The real estate sector of the region is increasingly deploying BPM solutions to streamline various business processes and enhance their efficiency.
Breakdown of profiles of primaries is presented below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1- 30%, Tier 2 - 40%, and Tier 3 - 30%
- By Designation: C-level - 72%, Director-level - 14%, and Others - 14%
- By Region: North America - 57%, Europe - 14%, Asia-Pacific - 29%
Key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation
2. Oracle Corporation
3. Red Hat
4. Software AG
5. AMP Technologies
6. Onit, Inc.
7. BP Logix Inc.
This study provides detailed segmentation of the BPM in real estate market on the basis of component, deployment type, and region. Based on component, the market is segmented into solutions and services. Furthermore, the solutions segment is divided into process improvement, automation, content & document management, integration, and monitoring & optimization. The services segment is divided into system integration, consulting, and training & education. Based on deployment type, the market is further segmented into on-premises and cloud. Geographic analysis includes regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
- This report comprehensively segments the BPM in real estate market, and provides closest approximations of revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the BPM in real estate market.
- This report helps stakeholders to obtain better understanding of their competitors, and gain more insight to enhance their position and business in the BPM in real estate market. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions undertaken by the key players in the BPM in real estate market.