The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The construction composites market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.80% during the forecast period”
The construction composites market is projected to reach USD 6.65 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.80% from 2016 to 2021. The major drivers stimulating the construction composites market are, the increase in the penetration of composites in the construction industry, rapid urbanization & economic boom in emerging countries, and the long life & low maintenance cost of construction composites, and the development of innovative products. The major restraining factors of this market include, high initial production & installation costs of construction composites and issues related to recyclability.
“Industrial is the fastest growing application segment in the construction composites market, in terms of value.”
Industry is the key driver of the construction composites market, as these composites offer complete solutions for use in highly corrosive fluids and harsh environmental conditions at various temperatures, pressures, adverse weather, and soil conditions. In civil and industrial applications, composites play an important role in designing and production of complex components. Composites offer high strength and rigidity in comparison to traditional materials such as steel and other metallic alloys.
“North America is the fastest-growing market for construction composites”
North America is expected to be the fastest-growing market for construction composites during the next five years. The main factors that are expected to contribute to this growth are the increasing urbanization and industrialization. Also, the increasing penetration of construction composites in construction activities in North America is driving the demand for construction composites.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided into the following three categories:
- By company type- Tier 1- 35%, Tier 2- 25%, and Tier 3- 40%
- By designation- C Level- 30%, Director Level- 25%, and Others- 45%
- By region- North America- 30%, Europe- 25%, Asia-Pacific- 30%, Middle East & Africa-10% and Latin America-5%
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of company profiles listed below:
- Strongwell Corporation (U.S.)
- Exel Composites Oyj (Finland)
- Trex Company, Inc. (U.S.)
- UPM Biocomposites (Finland)
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Bedford Reinforced Plastics (U.S.)
- Hughes Brothers (U.S.)
- Diversified Structural Composites (U.S.)
- Schoeck International (U.S.)
- Jiangsu Juiding New Material Co. Ltd. (China)
This report covers the global construction composites market and forecasts the market size until 2021. The report includes the market segmentation by resin type (polyester, vinyl ester, polyethylene, polypropylene and others), by fiber type (glass and natural fiber and others), by application (industrial, commercial, housing and civil) and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America). Porter’s five analysis along with the drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities have been discussed in the report. It also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players in the global construction composites market.
Reasons To Buy the report:
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the global construction composites market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand competitors and gain more insights to better their positions in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.