Global Accountancy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global accountancy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global accountancy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global accountancy market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global accountancy market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global accountancy market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global accountancy market?
The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, audit, and the provision of advisory services is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountancy firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global accountancy market is expected to generate total revenues of $447.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2012 and 2016.
The global accountancy market is characterized by the presence of four large, dominant players. Deloitte, Ernst and Young, KPMG, and PwC are the leading players and exercise great influence, particularly at the upper end of the market.
The Audit segment is expected to be the market’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $196.4bn, equivalent to 43.9% of the market’s overall value.