The BRIC Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC renewable energy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC renewable energy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC renewable energy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC renewable energy market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC renewable energy market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC renewable energy market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the renewable energy industry and had a total market value of $219.4 billion in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 20.2% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the renewable energy industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $162.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $34.2, $15.7, and $6.7 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $289.6 billion in 2020, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $35.1, $23.3 and $9.7 billion, respectively.