A large base of young population and high incomes of consumers is driving the Prepared Meals market in Israel. The market is being led by the Ready Meals category while the Pizza category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020.Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country. The Neto Group and Tnuva Food Industries Ltd are the leading players in Israel’s Prepared Meals market. Private labels registered fastest growth than brands during 2012-2015.
- The Prepared Meals market in Israel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2015-2020
- The Ready Meals category has the highest volume share in the overall Prepared Meals market in Israel
- The Pizza category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories in Israel’s Prepared Meals market
- Private label products registered fastest growth than brands during 2012-2015
- The use of Tub as container type is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2015-2020
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Prepared Meals market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Meal Kits, Pizza, and Ready Meals with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Tub, Tray, Bag/Sachet, Film and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning