These apps and services include Industrial Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, Haptic Internet and Virtual Reality. While the communications industry will continue to be highly dependent on 4G/LTE for roaming and outside of metropolitan areas, leading apps and services will facilitate significant growth for many industry verticals as both adoption and usage benefit from 5G.
This is the most comprehensive research focused on leading 5G enabled applications and services including the following:
- Industrial IoT and 5G: Emerging Technologies, Solutions, Market Outlook and Forecasts
- 5G and Virtual Reality: Emerging Technologies, Solutions, Market Outlook and Forecasts
- 5G and Robotics: Emerging Technologies, Solutions, Market Outlook and Forecasts
- 5G and the Haptic Internet: Emerging Technologies, Solutions and Market Opportunities
- 5G Technology Assessment, Market Outlook, and Forecasts
Bonus: Multi-user License buyers and greater may also choose any Mind Commerce IoT report they wish at no additional cost.
This research provides a comprehensive evaluation of apps and services poised to benefit from the introduction and ongoing operation of 5G networks and services. It includes forecasts for revenue, users, apps, services, and more. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Robotics companies
- Virtual Reality ecosystem
- Wireless service providers
- 5G infrastructure suppliers
- Internet of Things companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Enterprise and industrial verticals