The proliferation of open source frameworks (Hadoop) for big data analytics is one of the drivers for the High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) market
The HPDA analytics market size is estimated to grow from USD 25.71 billion in 2016 to USD 78.26 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.9%. The proliferation of open source frameworks (Hadoop) for big data analytics and the ability of powerful HPC systems to process data at higher resolutions has fueled the growth of HPDA. However, high investment costs and government rules & regulations are acting as the restraining factors for the HPDA market.
“Software is expected to be the fastest growing component in HPDA market”
The software segment is inevitably gaining traction in the HPDA market owing to the aggressive deployment of supercomputers with high performance computing and advanced analytics in various verticals. The ability to ingest data at high rates and provide analytics in the real-time to create competitive advantage is the driver promoting the HPDA technology. The software market includes programming tools, middleware, performance optimization tools, cluster management tools, and fabric management.
“APAC is expected to have the highest growth rate in the HPDA market by region”
APAC is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The developing APAC market is poised to grow, as the developing economies are pushing themselves up the analytics edges to be competitive with the developed economies in the world. Higher adoption of supercomputers in China and India with enormous government support is boosting the adoption of HPDA market. China has the fastest supercomputers in the world and would be looking to proliferate further in this burgeoning market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 14 %, Tier 2 –29% and Tier 3 – 57%
- By Designation: C level – 20%, Director level – 30%, Others – 50%
- By Region: North America – 80%, Europe – 5%, APAC – 15%
The HPDA ecosystem comprises the following major vendors:
1. Cisco systems (U.S.) & SAP SE (Germany)
2. Teradata Corporation (U.S.) & SAS Institute (U.S.)
3. Red Hat Inc. (U.S.) & Dell Inc. (U.S.)
4. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
5. Hewlett Packard Enterprises (U.S.)
6. Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
7. Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
8. Intel Corporation (U.S.)
9. Cray Inc. (U.S.)
10. Juniper Networks (U.S.)
11. ATOS SE (France)
Scope of the Report:
The report segments the HPDA market on the basis of component which includes hardware, software, and services. Type such as structured, unstructured, semi-structured; verticals such as BFSI, government & defence, manufacturing, academia & research, healthcare & life sciences, media & entertainment, energy & utility, retail & consumer goods, transportation & logistics, and IT & telecommunication;regions includes North America, Europe, Asia–Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
Reason to Buy the Report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global HPDA market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this market sphere, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights of the major countries/regions in which the HPDA market is flourishing in various industries