Allianz Group is an integrated financial services provider with a global reach of more than 70 countries. It is the market-leading insurer in Germany, and also has a strong presence in France, Italy, the US, and the UK. Allianz Insurance is the UK branch of Allianz Group, and it offers commercial and personal insurance distributed through brokers, retailers, affinity partners, veterinary practices, and direct marketing.
- Allianz’s strategy is focused and steady. Its personal lines serve multiple market segments through multiple brands, while commercially Allianz mainly focuses on its global, corporate image.
- Allianz includes brands that cover a broad range of segments, as well as brands that are more focused on niche areas.
- Allianz’s strong performance in commercial car insurance is largely down to established commercial partnerships with large automotive brands.
Verdict Financial’s “Insurance Competitor Profile: Allianz 2016” provides a comprehensive review of Allianz and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines market, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy.
Key questions answered include:
- What are Allianz’s key commercial partnerships?
- What are Allianz’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges will the company face going forward?
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Allianz’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats Allianz faces going forward.
- Understand the group’s strategy.