Global Baby Food industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global baby food market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global baby food market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby food market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global baby food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global baby food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global baby food market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global baby food market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global baby food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global baby food market?
The baby food market consists of the retail sale of baby cereals and dry meals, baby drinks, baby finger foods, baby wet meals, follow on/second stage milk, special formula, starter/first stage milk, toddler/third stage/GUM milk, and others.
The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global baby food market had total revenues of $43,379.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 2,738.1 million units in 2015.
Growth in the global baby food market is largely being driven by markets in Asia, South America, the Middle East and Africa.