This research service presents a comprehensive analysis of the advanced aerodynamic technologies through the forecast period 2016–2030, with 2016 as the base year. The study includes an assessment of market dynamics, including industry challenges, market drivers and restraints, and current government/safety regulations for aerodynamics in North America and Europe. Insights on the competitive environment of leading market participants and a discussion of overall market and technology trends are also covered. Aerodynamic deflector market size and growth opportunities are presented alongside market share projections.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Why is aerodynamics a focal point for the trucking industry?
- What kind of truck and trailer technologies are being developed?
- What are the market participants (truck and trailer OEMs, and tier 1 suppliers) doing in this space?
- What is the future for aerodynamic device technologies in the commercial vehicle space until 2030?
- What are the strategies for market entry and growth that will ultimately benefit fleets?