Consumer robots have been experiencing significant technology enhancements in the recent years. Robots are destined to play a vital role in transforming everyday lives of humans. Consumer robots can be classified into four main types:
- Personal and Educational
- Security and Surveillance
- Social and Home
- Domestic and Tasks
The ‘Innovations in Consumer Robots’ technology report reviews the recent technology and product innovations in the consumer robot industry.
Key questions covered in this research service:
- What is the significance and current status of consumer robots?
- What are the factors influencing adoption?
- What are the key innovations?
- What is the patent activity around the world?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What are the future prospects and growth opportunities?
- How can organizations capitalize opportunities?