This new in-depth 275 page report reveals that spending within the Non-Destructive Testing market will reach $6,809.2m in 2016.
Are you involved in the NDT market or related industries? If so, then you must read this report
It’s vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. This report can help reveal business prospects.
Market scope: Non-Destructive Testing has multiple applications in a variety of industries. The key player has assessed not only these industries (Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Infrastructure, as well as Others), but also the market by Testing Method and by Testing Technique. The report also provides national market sizes for BRICS and G7 countries, as well as a general forecast for the rest of the world. In addition, this report profiles 10 leading companies.
The Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Market 2016-2026 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
Where are the NDT market opportunities?
- 310 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data, allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
When will the NDT market grow?
- Global, regional and NDT submarket forecasts and analysis from 2016-2026 illustrate the market’s progression
Which NDT End-User, Method, and Type submarkets will flourish from 2016-2026?
End-user forecasts at the global and national market level
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Power Generation
- Aerospace & Defence
Testing Method forecasts at the global and national market level
- Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiography Testing
- Eddy-Current Testing
- Surface Examination Technique
- Volumetric Examination Technique
- Condition Monitoring Technique
- Integrity Examination Technique
Where are the regional NDT market opportunities from 2016-2026?
- South Africa
Country forecasts are further segmented with forecasts by end-user and testing method.
What are the factors influencing NDT market dynamics?
- Need to verify quality of infrastructure
- Continued development of advanced technology
- Economic growth
- Complexity of projects requires advanced techniques
Who are the leading 10 NDT companies?
- Ashtead Technology, Inc.
- Bosello High Technology S.R.L.
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation
- GE Measurement & Control
- Intertek Group PLC
- MISTRAS Group, Inc.
- Nikon Metrology, Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- SGS SA
- Sonatest Ltd.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the NDT value chain, including
- Raw material suppliers
- Component suppliers
- Manufacturing companies
- Automotive companies
- Defence companies
- Aerospace companies
- Energy companies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies