The global data center infrastructure solutions market is mature. It is, however, expected to grow at a moderate pace over the forecast period. A smooth growth curve is expected over the forecast period. However, data centre consolidation and high capital expenditure combined with end-user scepticism towards implementing new technologies or unfamiliar solutions hinders sales. North America (NA) and Asia-Pacific (APAC) accounted for the majority (combined share of 63.1%) of the total market revenue in 2015. Emerging markets are expected to grow at a faster rate than developed markets. China will be the fastest-growing country during the forecast period. APAC is expected to register a CAGR of 8.6%, making it the fastest growing region.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- How is the revenue system structured? Which segments are experiencing growth, and which are declining? What is the forecast for the next 5 years?
- What are the key trends in the current market? What will be the impact of emerging trends in the future?
- Which companies are the major participants in this market, and what are their market shares? What does the competitive scenario look like?
- What are the regional revenue and forecast breakdowns?