The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Physical sterilizers to conduct steam sterilization dominate the sterilization equipment market.
Chemical sterilizers using low-temperature sterilization technology have consistently gained acceptance. Among all chemical sterilizers, hydrogen peroxide sterilizers are the most popular devices in hospitals.
Growth in the Sterilization equipment market will be driven primarily by aging populations, increasing number of minimally invasive procedures, technological innovation and favorable government healthcare policy.
Outsourcing sterilization service is a trend, because sterilization becomes a complicated process with the development of the surgical instruments.
Getinge and Steris became market leaders. Other companies include 3M, ASP, Belimed, Tuttnauer, Matachana, and Tso3.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future sterilization equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends and events are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies such as the next generation of low-temperature sterilizers fulfill these unmet needs?
- How will regulatory changes affect the market? When are new devices expected to commercialize?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global sterilization devices market?
- Competitive assessment: Currently marketed sterilization equipment products and evolving competitive landscape
- In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different sterilization equipment devices
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
- Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
- Annualized total sterilization equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
- Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global sterilization equipment market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global sterilization equipment market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific sterilization equipment market from 2013-2022.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.