- Do you need one definitive document that provides a comprehensive outlook for all aspects of enhanced oil recovery?
- Do you need to know how the current oil price impacts EOR prospects?
- Are you looking to find out which EOR technology is most likely to prevail: Gas, Chemical or Thermal EOR technologies?
- Do you need revealing company market share data of the leading players for each EOR technology?
This latest yearbook provides you with this unprecedented in depth analysis of the global EOR market. The key player assesses that the global EOR market will generate revenues of $25.3bn in 2016 and the yearbook reveals where the major opportunities are to exploit.
With Brent crude hovering around US$50, down from a high in June of 2014 of ~$110/bbl, this significantly impacts the short term dynamics of the oil and gas industry as oil companies and oil producing government’s revenues have fallen heavily and reported record losses in 2015. This is an example of the business critical news that you need to know more about - and more importantly, you need to read this objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this yearbook will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new yearbook you find 330 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 3 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 458 page yearbook provides clear detailed insight into the global EOR market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new yearbook today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The yearbook delivers considerable added value by revealing:
- Global market forecasts and analysis covering the period 2016 to 2026 in terms of EOR production (bpd), CAPEX and OPEX
- EOR submarket forecasts and analysis covering the period 2016 to 2026 in terms of spending and production for the following technologies The 5 submarkets are provided at the global and national level
- Thermal In-situ oil sands
- Thermal heavy oil
- CO2 EOR
- Other gas
- Chemical EOR
- National market forecasts and analysis from 2016 to 2026 in terms of production (bpd) for the leading 15 countries in the EOR market, plus the market for the rest of the world (RoW). Each country forecast includes production (bpd), CAPEX and OPEX forecasts and analysis.
- Barriers to entry analysis for each regional EOR market
- Extensive tables of 268 operational, under-construction and prospective EOR projects, including bpd production and spending. throughout the world
- SWOT analysis of each leading country in the EOR market
- Company market share data for the major players in terms of 2015 production within each EOR submarket
- Top 5 thermal in-situ oil sands EOR companies
- Top 5 thermal heavy oil EOR companies
- Top 10 US CO2 EOR companies
- Top 10 chemical EOR companies
- Profiles of the major EOR companies including their corporate strategy in the low oil price environment and their future outlook
- as well as key analysis and assessment of 22 other important players
- Full transcripts of exclusive interviews with 3 key opinion-leaders in the market:
- CO2 Solutions
- PEST analysis of the major political, economic, social and technological aspects impacting the market
- Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
Who should read this yearbook?
- Anyone within the Enhanced Oil Recovery value chain.
- Engineering Contractors
- Oil supermajors
- Thermal equipment providers
- Energy company managers
- Business development managers
- Heads of strategic development,
- Marketing managers
- Procurement staff
- Government agencies
- Industry administrators
- Industry associations