The expansion of the global handling and lifting equipment industry is forecast to reach 3.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.8%. Currently, cranes and lifting frames account for 18.1% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between work trucks (17.9%), continuous-action goods conveyors and elevators (10.7%), lifts and skip hoists (6.7%), capstans and winches (4.3%), hoists and jacks (4.3%), escalators and moving walkways (1.8%), pneumatic conveyors and elevators (1.1%), pulley tackle and hoists (0.8%), ski-lifts, chair-lifts and teleferiques (0.3%), other handling and lifting equipment (12.0%) and parts of handling and lifting equipment (21.9%).
China, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest handling and lifting equipment markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Cyprus (22.0%), Philippines (11.1%), Ethiopia (10.3%), Vietnam (7.6%) and Lebanon (7.4%).
The report package Handling and Lifting Equipment Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for handling and lifting equipment in the world. Along with a global handling and lifting equipment market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the handling and lifting equipment market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the handling and lifting equipment market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall handling and lifting equipment market size, 2009-2020
- Handling and lifting equipment market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall handling and lifting equipment market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall handling and lifting equipment market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market Potential Rates of the overall handling and lifting equipment market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Pulley tackle and hoists
Capstans and winches
Hoists and jacks
Cranes and lifting frames
Continuous-action goods conveyors and elevators
Escalators and moving walkways
Lifts and skip hoists
Pneumatic conveyors and elevators
Ski-lifts, chair-lifts and teleferiques
Other handling and lifting equipment
Parts of handling and lifting equipment
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the handling and lifting equipment market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.