Malware has evolved to evade traditional security tools that rely on simple signature-matching for detection. Many of the largest companies in the world have been breached by advanced malware and the problem is only becoming more widespread. In response, sandbox analysis technologies have proven to be a more reliable and accurate approach to detect and block new and advanced (elusive and evasive) malware. As a result, the advanced malware sandbox market has grown precipitously in recent years. While demand for the new technology remains sky high, the market faces a number of challenges in coming years.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the definition of an advanced malware sandbox?
- What factors influence adoption of AMS solutions?
- What is the size of the market now and how will the market grow?
- How will AMS solutions evolve in coming years?
- What companies lead the market and why?
- What factors should customers consider when evaluating AMS solutions?