The G8 OTC Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 otc pharmaceuticals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 otc pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key otc pharmaceuticals market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 otc pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 otc pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 otc pharmaceuticals market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 otc pharmaceuticals market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 otc pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 otc pharmaceuticals market?
- These Countries contributed $72,703.0 million in 2015 to the global otc pharmaceuticals industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $80,376.4 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 2% over the 2015-20 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the otc pharmaceuticals industry, with market revenues of $38,718.7 million in 2015. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $10,136.7 and $6,256.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the otc pharmaceuticals industry in the G8 nations with a value of $43,383.7 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $10,741.5 and $6,405.6 million, respectively.