The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The Voice over Wireless LAN (VoWLAN) market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 11.65% during the forecast period”
The VoWLAN market was valued at USD 15.01 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 34.68 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 11.65% during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for cost effective Wi-Fi solution which gives high indoor coverage. Due to the voice integration of 5G technology the VoWLAN system have a greater opportunity due to this.
“The Public and Government offices industry is expected to grow at a higher rate in terms of market size
The market for public and government offices industry is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The public offices such as municipality department, ordinance enforcement team, service call centers (which deals with billing issues, voting concerns, building permit issues, and animal control issues) need a wireless network to enhance the reach and availability of their network.
“The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.”
Investments for expansion plans and various developments are taking place in the APAC region for VoWLAN system installations which are providing several growth opportunities for the market players operating in the region. For instance, NETMARKS, which is Japan’s leading network systems integrator, signed an agreement with Colubris Networks (U.S.) to distribute Wireless LAN (WLAN) system which help to leading in Voice over WLAN position in Japan. China holds the largest smartphone market in the world due to this the scope for VoWLAN system is high as the smartphone is a dual mode which is also used for Wi-Fi calling. Moreover, the Americas are the largest market in 2016 compared to other regions in VoWLAN market and is also expected to grow.
Below is the breakdown of primary participants profile by different parameters considered:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 14%, Tier 2 - 29%, and Tier 3 - 57%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives - 28%, Directors - 29%, and Others - 43%
- By Region: North America - 29%, Europe - 57%, and APAC - 14%
The key players operating in this market include Cisco System Inc. (U.S.), Aruba Networks (U.S.), Aerohive network (U.S.), Ruckus Wireless (U.S), and Zebra Technologies Corporation (U.S), Extreme Network (U.S.), Alcatel Enterprises (France), Avaya (U.S.), Huawei Technologies (China), and Dell Inc. (U.S).
In this report, various segments such as solution, application, end user and geography have been covered. It also discusses about the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the market. The report gives a detailed view of the market across four main regions: the Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW (comprising the Middle East and Africa). The Porter’s five forces analysis has been included in the report, along with the description of each of its forces and their impact on the said market.
“Reasons to buy the report”:
- This report includes statistics pertaining to the VoWLAN market, by solution, application, end user, and region, along with their respective market size (in terms of value and volume for the hardware market).
- The Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, and key strategies adopted by the market players have been provided for the VoWLAN market.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities and, challenges for the VoWLAN market have been provided in detail in this report.
- The report includes illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the VoWLAN market based on its segments and subsegments.