This research service on the Automotive 4.0—Robotics in the Future of Auto-building provides detailed insights into the prevailing market scenario, including drivers, challenges as well as future trends of the robotics and automation market for automotive production. The report mainly covers the five stages of the automotive production value chain—press automation, body-in-white, power-train assembly, paint application and final assembly. Each of these stages have been analyzed under the following sections:
- Application segmentation—Level of penetration of robots in each application
- Revenue analysis of robotics and automation systems market application wise
- Scenarios in the future factories
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What are the major challenges for automotive players in terms of Manufacturing 4.0?
- What are the main drivers and restraints of the automation and robotics market?
- What is the ambition/vision of automotive manufacturers/suppliers regarding the future of manufacturing (in terms of physical assets—tooling, robotization, co-bots and digital assets)?
- Who are the main market participants?
- What is the market position of outsourced engineering companies (Tier III suppliers)?
- How can new automation technologies support cost-effective, high-volume production of highly individualized cars?
- How can automation and robotics support increasing complex and rapidly changing production concepts?