This study provides an analysis of the global hydronics market. Market drivers and restraints have been provided for the forecast period, which lasts till 2020, with 2015 as the base year. Revenue and market share have been discussed with regard to the type of hydronics equipment (includes balancing, control, thermostatic control, water quality, and pressurization). Global hydronics demand has been analyzed in detail. A detailed regional breakdown covering the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Asia-Pacific (APAC) has also been provided with revenue forecasts for both product type and regions. Trends by technology and pricing have also been discussed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and what rate?
- What are the significant technological developments expected out of the market?
- What are major challenges affecting vendors in this space?
- Which will be the major growth sectors during the forecast period?
- Which are the major companies and what is their market share?