This research service presents a comprehensive analysis of the GCC welding market. Investments in construction and infrastructure are key to regain growth in the welding market, especially against the backdrop of decreasing crude prices. Revenue analysis is provided by equipment type (arc and gas) and welding consumables, and for end-user industries such as oil & gas, infrastructure, fabrication, and repair and maintenance. The study assesses the market drivers and restraints and provides an understanding of the attributes that influence the market, besides providing insights on the competitive environment. It also provides market forecasts for each end-user industry until 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What are the major challenges affecting vendors in this space? What are the factors driving growth in this market?
- Which sectors are expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies and what are their market shares?