This research service highlights the ICT opportunities resulting from the global building automation (BA) market, identifying immediate, medium-, and long-term opportunities specific to the main industry participants including communications service providers, IT hardware vendors, IT service providers, and IT software vendors. It interprets the implications for the ICT industry based on the conclusions drawn from Frost & Sullivan's "Global Building Automation Market" report (MA2E-19) to enable the ecosystem to align future portfolio development efforts with market trends in the BA market.
- What is the current industry situation and what is the underlying forecasted market growth rate?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of global building automation market and to what extent do they have an impact?
- What is the ICT opportunity as the building automation sector transitions towards smarter buildings?
- What is the ICT opportunity relevant to specific industry participants in the adoption of smart building technologies?
- What are the key messages ICT should address in this specific industry theme?