According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Gas Meter market is estimated at $1.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.43 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.34% from 2015 to 2022. Factors such as exact billing & enhanced customer service, Government policies & mandates in developed economies are driving the market growth in the upcoming years. Cyber security problems are negatively impacting the market. High future investments for this market are the key opportunity. Low customer adoption to the products is the major challenge for this market.
The residential segment holds the highest market size, in terms of value. Globally in the residential segment the gas pipeline network construction in the past was approximately 1,054 kms and further it is expected to extend the construction with 100kms in 2-3 years which would fuel the market growth in the upcoming years. North America dominates the market and Europe is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. In North America, the growth of the market could be driven by the factors such as gas pipeline networks and high investments in smart grid.
Some of the key players in the market are Raychem RPG, Landis+GYR, Dandong Dongfa Group, Sensus, Master Meter, EDMI Limited, Honeywell International, Inc., Diehl Metering, Chongqing Shancheng Gas Equipment Co. Ltd., Itron, Inc., Apator Group, Flow Meter Group, Holley Metering Limited and Meteritalia.
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Automatic Meter Reading
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- ·Middle East
- ·South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements